Techwar Update

Friday, May 08, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
So...I found my windows CD, but it is a really old version of XP, which means I don't have wireless, which means I have to pay for internet and wait until Monday. Not that I've ever not paid for internet or anything, but the option was there...
I don't really miss the internet, except when cooking and needing to look something up, but such is life. When we get lemons, we make lemon chiffon cake!

Speaking of which, I need to find a mini doughnut tin, to test out a great recipe for mini doughnuts I found at www.veganyumyum.com a new website I've found, that ROCKS!

And I get to get car parts today...this will undoubtedly provide me and many others with endless entertainment.

I have more dirt, and will be planting the squashes later. My balcony garden prevails.

0 comments: