Off to Toronto

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, I will soon be boarding a plane...initially I got seat 13, and though I think 13 is a lucky number, I knew I would just be all silly about it, so I changed to another seat. Right next to it, so not like it would matter.

Anyhow, I'm going to Marxism, giving a presentation I'm rather nervous about. It's not the presenting part, but the topic. Oh well, the speech is great. Very informative. They'll laugh, they'll cry, they'll join the IS!!!

Friday night is the exciting one. Bush is in town and the unwelcoming committee is ready for him!!! It's a pity I can't fit my "Harper pull out of Bush" sign into carry-on luggage!!

Speaking of which, I'd like to congratulate myself on going from luggage whore to travel minimalist. No more breaking my foot by dropping my suitcase!

Well...time to leave on that big jet plane.

0 comments: