Off to a dynamic start!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
Well, my attempts to blog my adventure into solitary beach bungalow love has started with a bang, as per usual. I've entered into a realm of technological warfare, in which I have lost ungraciously. However, now that the 3rd thing has broke, I feel that my troubles are over.
1) Lost cell phone (*found cell phone only after purchasing ridiculous new one)
2) Lost operating system (*Buh-bye laptop. Luckily, last time I got a virus I was able to use voodoo banishing magic to momentarily get my files back, until this recent time of complete doom. Laptop should be fixed when the rain stops.)
3) There is a tie for third place and only time will tell: my windshield wipers on my new lil 65' bug are not working. The speaker for my record player is fuzzy.

I have no one to blame but myself. And Karma. But she'd say it's my fault and she is very right on that, and I have learnt my lesson. I truly love that sassy bitch.

So, blogging has been put on hold momentarily. Hopefully I won't forget about it, when I'm up and running.

I'm sure you are all so excited to hear about my latest adventures of balcony gardening, vegan yummagick and revolution.

peace and love.

1 comments:

Free said...

So off and on you go, the seconds tick the time out
There's so much left to know and I'm on the road to find out

And I found my head one day
when I wasn't even trying
and here I have to say
cause there is no use in lying, lying

Yes the answer lies within
so why not take a look now
Kick out the devils sin
pickup, pickup a good book now