Crash Boom Bang

Thursday, May 27, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
So I’m a klutz, things like to fall on me, fall from me, fall into me, trip me when I’m walking, all sorts of things... But I’ve noticed that often this corresponds with what I’m thinking. If I’m angry I will often hurt myself, if I’m thinking about something, sometimes based on that thought I become more of a klutz. For example, lately, I’ve been trying to convince myself to hide an assortment of feelings, it would be easier, they really just complicate the situation I am in, and I fear having to give up something I love in order to not get hurt. So it seems like hiding these feelings would be the best option for everyone involved. Make them go away, focus on something/someone else. Yet every time I ...ouch!!!... have these thoughts, I spill something, dump something, burn myself or cut myself, or fall up the stairs. Maybe I’m just too distracted, or maybe the universe is being more direct with me. It’s the ironies in life that help pave our purpose. The random coincidences that make us think we are more connected than we thought. I believe the answers are out there, always have been, always will.

0 comments: