Back on the coast

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
So while I was gone, a few of my plants suffered greatly. I feel horrible. I gave them all a TON of water before going, but the ones that were not happy to start with withered. As well, my super healthy and strong oregano is half dead. However it does appear to be salvageable. I will spend some time with my beauties to reassure them that everything will be okay.

I have a few new sprouts. The salvia is not doing well neither here, nor in the other areas I’ve planted it. That’s unfortunate. I’ve heard cutting work better than seeds.

The weather is beautiful here, sun shining. I hope to be at the beach soon.

Harper seems to be up to his same old tricks. The new terror bill raises a few eyebrows. People could potentially sue countries and groups that they feel they are the victims of terror. Hmmm, which lobby group won this time? I can’t see how this could be put into effect. I guess Harper is now world dictator. Ahh in his dreams. Well this gives me some hope, perhaps I can sue the bastard for all the terror he puts me under every day. Creepy neo-fascist asshole.

0 comments: